Welcome to the Boone High School/Middle School
Online Athletics Registration!
Please read the following carefully before you start your registration.
All Athletes 7-12 must complete/update the Online Athletics Registration Form
each school year before they are allowed to participate.
For more information about this registration process, please contact
Lori at the Boone Activities Office at (515) 433-0895 or email email@example.com
1. You will need your student's school ID number before you can register them. This can be found in your student's Infinite Campus account. Click HERE to sign in to Infinite Campus to find your student's ID number. It is located at the top of the page to the right of their picture.
2. You will be required to set up a username and password on your first registration that you will use each time you fill out or change any forms for the year. Please keep your username and password in a safe place. You can register all of your children under this one account.
2. Athletes must have a current athletic physical form on file. Physicals are good for 13 months from exact date of last physical. Once you have your physical completed by a doctor, make sure a parent signs the bottom on the doctor's side. You can then scan the form and save it on your computer. When you are filling out the Online Athletics Registration Form, you will have the opportunity to upload the physical to the registration form. If you are unable to upload the physical, please contact Lori at the number above for assistance.
4. As part of the Online Athletics Registration Form, you will complete the concussion acknowledgment form and a student-athlete participation form. This will take the place of the paper forms you previously had to sign and turn into the Activities Office.
5. Begin your Online Athletics Registration Form by clicking on the appropriate button below.
Register same student or add a sibling/new student in your account? Click HERE for instructions.
Want to create an account then register a student later? Click HERE for instructions.
Forgot your account's username and/or password? Click HERE for instructions.